Hipódromo de La Zarzuela launches its new website
The Hipódromo de la Zarzuela 2017 Season’s premiere will involve its online facility, since the digital project began in 2016 offers from today, Thursday February 23rd, its first and foremost result: A new website for the Madrid’s horse racetracks, which will keep its address www.hipodromodelazarzuela.es.
In this way, the new website constitutes the first stage and the cornerstone on which it is based a large part of the digital strategy planned by the Madrid-based company for the next years. That is why the website itself will be subjected to a continual updating, reviewing, and improving process, which envisages the introduction of novel features already contemplated in the plan, as well as those resulting from the periodical assessment of the results reached.
The development process for these website has been based on three pillars. First, the creation and projection of a brand image which answers the quality leisure positioning which is being sought; second, a high usability level, which allows users to achieve a fast, simple, and satisfactory access to the contents which they are required to know; and last but not least, useful and attractive contents which meet the needs of the different users’ profiles (new public, aficionados, and industry professionals), and which contribute to improving the Hipódromo de La Zarzuela’ place in the searchers.
SOME OF THE WEBSITE’s KEY FEATURES
The home, which constitutes the first impact for the user, has been configured taking into account the three above mentioned pillars, seeking to promote its use towards the following levels in the website, knowing about the users’ interests, and promoting their visit to the horse racetracks facilities. Thus, the landing page has been organized with a main menu with sections, an attractive display of the horse racing plans, direct accesses to the Season’s novelties, and to the turfteinment or the integrated offer included in those plans, the Breaking news, and a secondary menu.
With regard to the contents, these have been reorganized in an easy to use main menu, and in a second further menu located at the end of the website. In order that surfing through the website is easy and intuitive, each section unfolds a super-menu showing all the contents included on it.
- “Visit La Zarzuela” includes all the basic information which a new user of the website needs for getting ready and enjoying a day at the races.
- “Races and Bets”, includes the information regarding the racing Season in general, and each race meeting in particular, as well as the basic information required for placing a bet. We also highlight the introduction of a new subsection within this section, the so-called “Hall of Fame”, showing the records reached in our horse races, and making a review of the best ones in our history. This is an ambitious section, which will experience a graphical growth in the next few days.
- “Events and Brands” offers a general vision about the way in which a brand can join its values to those of Hipódromo de La Zarzuela, or take part and be present in its spaces and events.
- “Company” includes a letter of welcome, an overview of the history of Hipódromo de La Zarzuela, and useful and required information about the corporation, besides of that demanded by the Transparency Law.
- The secondary menu includes the press room (News, Information about the industry, and Matriculation and Partants), the information linked to the Training Center, and different regulations regarding the facilities.
We invite you to pay a visit to the new website of Hipódromo de La Zarzuela www.hipodromodelazarzuela.es
About Hipódromo de La Zarzuela
HIPÓDROMO DE LA ZARZUELA is part of Patrimonio Histórico Nacional, and its grandstands are regarded as one of Madrid’s twentieth Century architectural masterpieces. The facility covers a 110-hectare surface with a high ecological value and it is endowed with first-level facilities on a privileged location within the city of Madrid, which means that the horse racetracks constitute the most important green lung of the Spanish capital, together with the historical El Retiro Park.
HIPÓDROMO DE LA ZARZUELA belongs to Grupo SEPI, a corporate holding, which is made up by a total of 15 state-owned companies in which it has direct, majority shareholding participations, with a workforce of more than 73,000 professionals in 2015; the Spanish state-owned television and radio corporation, Corporación Radiotelevisión Española, which is attached to SEPI, and one public foundation. Equally, SEPI has direct minority shareholdings in another nine companies, and indirect ones in more than another one hundred companies.
Antes de imprimir este documento asegúrate de que es necesario. Proteger el medio ambiente está también en tu mano.